MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums Alchem Theme Alchem + Polylang – Translate Related Posts Title

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  filipiv 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

PTP
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2

Hello,

I am using Alchem with Polylang in 2 languages. Everything works quite fine, only I can’t seem to find a way to translate the “Related Posts” title at the end of every post (bellow the share buttons). I did try to install the YARPP and got it working ok. But I would like to use the built in Related Posts as it looks great. I don’t see the title in Polylang’s String Translations or anywhere else. I even tried Loco Translate. Found a string “related posts” in the template, changed it – but nothing happened on the frontend. Please can you advice where and how to translate this? I dont mind going into the code a little, just dont know where to start looking.

Thanks much!

filipiv
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

How did you manage to translate the homepage? I couldn’t do it, but the homepage remained the same in every language, despite entering string translations in polylang. I got no support in this forum, so I would really like to know how did you manage to have your homepage in two languages…

PTP
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

I have not translated the homepage fully yet, but everything seems to be working fine so far. I am using the string translatios feature of Polylang.

filipiv
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

That’s interesting. I can’t make it work whatever I do. In the “string translations” option, all the strings appear translated, but when you open the actual website the homepage is the same for every language. It is unfortunate that we can’t even get some decent support for these problems…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.