MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums Meris & Torch & Cordillera Theme Change background empty slider home page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chloe 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Chloe
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0
    • Total posts: 1

Hi,

I need to change the background color of the homepage slider: actually, I don’t want any slider here, but rather just below the menu bar. Here my website: http://sacrebleu-galerie.com/en/. As you can see, the menu background is white on the other pages, but not on the home page. Also I’d like to remove the arrows. Can anyone give me some hints to, at least change the background color when the slider is empty? And last, I also would like to have the sticky header of the home page in white, as the others pages.
    I looked in the style.css, but I couldn’t find a way to do all that properly. I also tried to make a slider with white images, but, I don’t know why, the slider put some linear grayscale on it. And, anyways, I still have the indicator point, and the arrows in this case, and that generate some bugs on some chrome/firefox navigator…
    Thanks a lot for you tips, cause I’m turning crazy right now!
    Cheers,
    Chloé

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.