MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums Peony Theme Chaning Background Color of Menu Subitems

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ali_baba7 2 months ago.

• Author

ali_baba7
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 3

Hello! I’m using the free version of this theme, and it’s very impressive. Thanks so much for the great work you’re doing.

I’ve run into a small problem with the color of the menu links. I’d like to change the font to white (so it pops against the background of my header image) but my menu utilizes subitems. When you hover on the menu link, the background of the subitems are white, but the font of the subitem inherits the color of the menu item font. In case that didn’t make sense, I’ve included a screen capture:

I’ve been unsuccessful modifying it with custom CSS. Is there something obvious that I’m missing?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  ali_baba7. Reason: Fixed the link to the screen capture

ali_baba7
    Participant

Since there has been no response, does this mean that the background color cannot be easily changed? If not, please let me know. I will need to explore other options if that is the case.

ali_baba7
    Participant

Hi again. It’s been over one month since my initial post. Can someone please let me know if the background of the menu subitems can be changed? Just a simple yes or no will do. I’ve had no luck finding a means of changing this. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.