MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums Magee Theme Cordillera Youtube Banner on mobile Devices

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pzd3mir 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

pzd3mir
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 3

Hello,

I have the Cordillera Theme and the Youtube Banner up running. Is it possible to just disable the YT banner in mobile version and not have anything being displayed there at all? In Germany people with little data plans will get angry with automatic videos runing on phones… At the moment it is just a confusing white white area.

Thanks in advance.

Magee
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 29
    • Replies: 1848
    • Total posts: 1877

You could set background image for the banner.
    Add following code to custom css:
    .video-section {background-image:url(..);}

pzd3mir
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply, I didn’t actually thought the reply would be that quick 🙂

Now I have the problem that the applied photo is not responsive. On mobile devices it is zooming into it pretty deep and on Desktop it shows up multiple times. Any quick fix for that? Also is it possible to just leave this area away for mobile devices?

pzd3mir
    Participant

Just saw other people requesting this as well and it is scheduled for a future update…

2 Questions: 1.Is there an option to just leave this area away for now in mobile view?
    2. Are you actively working on an update and when do you think will be the release date approximately

Thank you 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.