MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums Magee Theme Free Version of Magee Business Theme is Available

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rikjansen 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Magee
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 1853
    • Total posts: 1883

Good news to everyone who loves Magee theme! Magee free lite version is available now. For those who would like to have a try before purchase this theme, the free version is just made for them to have a try.

In features, the free version comes with fewer premium features, some custom features such as layerslider, revolution slider, parallax background image option, animation shortcode, etc. are removed. In addition, custom sidebar for page is not kept in the free version. Even though, the lite Magee theme includes some awesome features such as full screen slide, fully responsive design, powerful shortcodes, etc. To build website, the free edition is also a good choice.

See more details about the free and premium Magee theme, refer:

http://www.mageewp.com/free-magee-business-theme.html

rikjansen
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 2

I’m currently using the free version as a test and am thinking of buying the pro version, but my question is this:

In the free version, right now I only show 6 portfolio items. Is this a restriction simply in the free version? If I do upgrade to Pro, I’m assuming I’ll have the “unlimited” as it mentions.

Thanks!

Magee
      Keymaster
      • Topics: 30
      • Replies: 1853
      • Total posts: 1883

Both the free and pro version don’t limit the number of portfolios.

rikjansen
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 2

Could there be something wrong with my download than? I’m not sure why, but it’s only showing 6 for me and I have 7 portfolios. It shows 7 in my “Latest Projects” area, but on the actual “Our Work” page, it only shows 6. Any thoughts as to why?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.