MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums OneTone Theme I got errors after updating the theme. WP_Widget_Media_Image

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  srp 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

srp
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2
    • Total posts: 3

After I’ve updated 2.0.4 to 2.3.7, I’ve got errors below on the homepage.
    Then, my widgets are gone.

Notice: Use of undefined constant ONETONE_THEME_BASE_URL – assumed ‘ONETONE_THEME_BASE_URL’ in /hermes/walnaweb13a/b797/as.len1/leadingedgenetwork/wp-content/themes/onetone Child/index.php on line 119 Fatal error: Call to undefined function onetone_get_typography() in /hermes/walnaweb13a/b797/as.len1/leadingedgenetwork/wp-content/themes/onetone Child/index.php on line 647

Fatal error: Class ‘WP_Widget_Media_Image’ not found in /hermes/walnaweb13a/b797/as.len1/leadingedgenetwork/wp-includes/class-wp-widget-factory.php on line 106

And I saw this message on the dashboard.
    “Theme Options have been migrated to customize.”

I have no idea how to fix it.
    I’ve backup site files so I’ve changed everything as before but I’ve still got errors…PLEASE HELP ME

srp
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

srp
    Participant

My WP website is back as before but I am still afraid of the update to 2.3.7.
    What should I do if I got the same errors after updating?

Notice: Use of undefined constant ONETONE_THEME_BASE_URL – assumed ‘ONETONE_THEME_BASE_URL’ in /hermes/walnaweb13a/b797/as.len1/leadingedgenetwork/wp-content/themes/onetone Child/index.php on line 119 Fatal error: Call to undefined function onetone_get_typography() in /hermes/walnaweb13a/b797/as.len1/leadingedgenetwork/wp-content/themes/onetone Child/index.php on line 647

Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.