MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums Mageewp Page Layout Live Editor page won't load

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hector133 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

designables
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total posts: 6

Hi, I am using the Peony theme which was functioning fine until tonight. Now when I try to edit page the Mageewp Live Editor page won’t load completely. i. e. the menu, tools etc don’t display at all. Just the progress bar in the green header displays in perpetual “progress.”

Magee
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 1857
    • Total posts: 1887

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    You could try to clear the cache of browser.
    We’re working on this. It would be fixed in next version.

designables
    Participant

I tried clearing browser cache, flushing WP site cache, different browsers and deactivating all other plugins. When do you expert a fix for this? How can I edit pages without access to live editor?

designables
      Participant

As you can see my site http://catherinewyatt-morley.com/ is broken by not being able to update my slider image. There’s not even short code I can edit from WP editor.

Magee
    Keymaster

Plugin has been updated.

kaushiksrimani
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 1

Hi, I have installed Peony theme. Then I have installed Mageewp Page Layout plugin in my local PC. But when I am clicking Mageewp Page Layout menu in the left hand side of the admin. The Mageewp Page Layout page wont load.

Please help.

Magee
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Please update Mageewp Page Layout to the latest release.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Magee.

Khuzeni
    Participant

Good day

My wordpress is updated and all my plugins are up to date, but the problem is still there.
    Every time I come back to edit and add new sections, the older sections are “unidentified” and I cant edit them and when I update it gets stuck on the processing window.

hector133
    Participant

Hi I have the same problem, follow all the step but the Mageewp Page Layout wont load, it keep initializing, there is another way to install the dummy data??? and then updtade from wordpress page option??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.