MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums Alchem Theme Logo Where the Slider Caption is in Alchem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arin Gray 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Arin Gray
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2

Hello, first let me say I absolutely love Alchem theme. I have used the free version with success for my portfolio (portfolio.lainameli.com/portfolio). Now, at my new job my boss/ceo asked me to create the same look for the company site, based on the nice job it did on the portfolio. I have purchased the pro verison.
    She is, however, dead set on having a png logo where the Caption is inside the slider. I have tried to talk her into a slogan there but she is not having it.
    The demo install is here: http://cdandpdevb.cdandp.com/, but we would like to achieve something like this with this, only with the Alchem pro theme:
    http://cdandpdev.cdandp.com/. I am trying to learn to use the Magee Short codes, (i am a full on print designer in this role and the time is limited so any help you can offer is HUGELY appreciated) so is there a way to use perhaps Magee short code to achieve this on this front page? [FYI I am aware that I need to make a child theme for the actual launch]> this is on my job time and I cant budget that time until I know this theme is the one. I did what I hope is a thorough search for this in the forum and did not find the question asked for this… thank you in advance…

Magee
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 1857
    • Total posts: 1887

Hi, you could try third-party slider plugins like Revolutions Slider in custom mode of Alchem pro.

Arin Gray
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    • Total posts: 2

That was very helpful of you to respond and point that out to me, as i had noticed that; classic case of overthinking things, very simple and quick solution. Done and done. The slider I used has a lot of options in the basic lite verison; “Slide Anything” slider. Just have to customize a bit more for full width. Thanks again for dropping me this comment! Saved so much time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.