MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums OneTone Theme PRO questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWD-RO 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

BWD-RO
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 6
    • Total posts: 8

Hello,

I seriously think about getting the PRO version, especially since I use the theme for my business website.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Will upgrading to PRO bring any change to my front-end? The website is highly customized, mainly custom CSS and some PHP modifications here and there in the theme files. I didn’t use a child theme, as I haven’t been able to make it work so far, but this isn’t a big issue, as I wrote down all the modifications I ever made.

2. Will PRO enable unlimited number of services in the Services section? This is my biggest concern, I had to cram them up together to make them fit the limit of 6 services and they’re scrambled together, but now people are beginning to search for individual services, and I would like to have them just like that – as individual services in the section.

Big thank you!

Magee
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 1853
    • Total posts: 1883

In the newest version of Onetone all settings are in customize where you could add unlimited items for each section.
    And if you upgrade to pro, all your data would be imported to pro version automatically. But your change in files can’t be migrated.

BWD-RO
    Participant

Nothing was imported automatically, it’s all a mess. I have to manually restore everything. Kind of disappointed.

EDIT: This is a HORRIBLE MESS!!! It’s all scrambled nonsense, tags aren’t being parsed out and shown directly in titles, CSS is not working anymore, or goes to wrong elements.

I have worked for weeks to bring my website to this point, I am NOT going to do it all over again.

If I can’t solve this in 10 minutes, I’m going to need a refund!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  BWD-RO.

BWD-RO
    Participant

Magee shortcodes have also stopped working, although I’m on the initial theme.

Nice. Really really nice! I just paid $40 to mess up my site!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  BWD-RO.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.