MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums Suggestion Box Suggestion

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jayglo83 1 year ago.

• Author

beathoventje
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 9
    • Total posts: 14

We know that mobile support for the video background is not present although it doesn’t mention that on the website. If you choose the video background for a section and no content, there is no alternative to show on mobile devices and the section will be empty.

A great solution would be to offer an option to select what content to show when someone visits the website on a mobile device. Simply use the options that are already there.

A good example would be to use the Owl Slider. If I choose a video background for section one, I have a great looking site on PC with the video playing and if I go on a mobile device, it would show the Owl slider instead what also looks great (just a little less, lol).

I wonder if more people here consider this a good option until the video background is also supported on mobile devices. Just so we can have more control on what is shown when video is not supported.

I like to point out that I like your work very much and the rest works very fine for me, though this is the only reason I did not buy it yet and as far as I can read here, more people feel that way (some even asked for a refund for this reason).

Kind regards

jayglo83
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4
    • Total posts: 6

Thank you for this post I have not tested on a mobile up to this point. I was almost ready to purchase then I read your post
    Yes I would purchase if it had this option. better yet make it to work in mobile. I would also like to see multiple video per load option.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.