MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

MAGEEWP

Themes for WordPress

Homepage Forums Alchem Theme Woocommerece widgets

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manuel Rosas-Romero 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Manuel Rosas-Romero
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 4
    • Total posts: 5

I got the Alchem pro theme because it looked nice and you guys said that it supported Woocommerce. I let Woocommerce install everything and create the default pages: “Shop”, “Cart”, “Checkout”, and “My Account”. Since then I have been trying to install the widget “Woocommerce Layered Nav” into the sidebar of the Shop page (renamed it Products). However, for some reason that page is not allowing me to install that widget or any other widget for that matter. I then went ahead and tried installing it on another page that I had already created. The widget would not appear but the other widgets would. So I am lost in what to do and any help would be greatly appreciated. Website is: temp.camflor.com

Magee
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 1853
    • Total posts: 1883

You need to know that some Woocommerce widgets could only display on archive pages.
    More info could be found at the official site of Woocommerce.

Manuel Rosas-Romero
    Participant

Hello. Thank you for the reply. I know that Woocommerce widgets only work with archive pages. The issue is that I am not able to add any widget to the shop page at all. Does not matter if it is by Woocommerce or the ones from this theme. So what can I do to fix that?

Manuel Rosas-Romero
    Participant

I was able to fix the issue. Needed to update the php that my website was using.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.